11:14 PM

If they can do it so can I : Ava

Posted by Alice O. and Annabelle Tinley |

This season for the first time ever I have become addicted to biggest looser. I love and hate the people. I love them because they are my people the very overweight. So I'm not quite tipping the scales at the 300lb mark...at least not yet. Thats the scary part not yet. my weight has always been a problem and I continue to ignore it. Just pretending it will one day go away. Then the rest of my life will be filled with serindipitious enounters with people from my past where I can show them just how awsome I am now.

I guess thats just not important to me anymore. Stupid biggest looser its the reflection episode. They are trying on goal outfits. I want that. I want to be an after.

I went to the gym again today. Due to scheudling I'm going to go again tomorrow in lieu of friday. It appears my starting point is an 18 minute mile. Good think I have until September. I signed up for a wellness coach maybe they can do something with me. I requested someone mean who wouldnt put up with any of my bullshit excuses. It will be torture but thats what I need.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So are you going to take any pictures of your coach? and what about before and after pics in some spandex get up or a tee shirt with the arms rolled up. I'd participate with you but the plan states clearly you have to be 5-1 or taller so I think I'm exempt.

Annabelle Tinley said...

hee hee i think we can let you in. I've been thinking about taking before and afters but I'm horrified at seeing myself in spandex.

Post a Comment

Subscribe